Quality Systems Specialist
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
My client, a growing pharmaceutical company based in Cork, are looking for a Quality Systems Specialist to join their team in Cork.
They are looking for a motivated individual who is looking for the next step in their career, and to take on a more senior position in the organisation.
As Quality Systems Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- System owner of EQMS, liaising and providing support service to other business units (BU's) with respect to the EQMS
- EQMS System administrator and assist in monitoring the QMS, analysing and trending data, generate metrics and prepare reports for the Site
- Analyse and trend data, generate metrics and prepare reports for the Quality department and management and ensure product, supplier or system issues are escalated and resolved
- Quality reviewer/approver for quality processes eg change controls, deviations, CAPAs, Standard operating procedure (SOP) and other quality related documents.
- Co-ordinate Change Control requests and associated documentation from CMO sites
- Development and/or appraisal of systems for tracking, trending and reporting of Quality/Site Metrics/KPI's.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Chemistry, Microbiology or other scientific discipline
6+ years pharmaceutical experience in a progressive multinational organization. Minimum 4 years in a Quality Assurance role.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer with this role
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales