Databases Administrator - Tampa, FL
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by Two95 International Inc.
Title: Databases Administrator
Location: Tampa, FL
Position Type: Long term contract
The Database Administrator performs administration duties for database infrastructure supporting enterprise business applications.
This will include design, development, implementation, documentation, and optimization of an assortment of solutions primarily within the Microsoft suite of technologies.
The Database Administrator Sr/Ld will also be working on system migrations and ETL processes that move data between our systems and our partners.
* Five years of experience in database design, development, maintenance, administration and support which includes experience working as a SQL Server DBA
* SAP HANA as BI system repository and audit database
* SQL, SQL Server, SSIS, DTS, TSQL, Quest LightSpeed, Quest SQL fog light, Red gate SQL Compare, SQL Trace
* SAP HANA data access
* Microsoft suite,
* DML, DDL
* VMWare, Hyper V
* SQL Server, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019
* SQL Server DBA, SQL Server databases
* SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
* Data Modeling, Data Warehousing
* Automation scripts, functions, packages
* Business Intelligence, BI
* performance tuning servers, enterprise database security
Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!