Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by LAE
The Assistant Manager will support the General Manager (GM) in executing specific aspects of the restaurant operations, which may include financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel hiring and performance management, sales, and marketing. To set high standards and create a great environment for the team to work. Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts. Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the Fan's expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere, creating value through an excellent experience and a fair price. Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
* Minimum 1-3 years of high volume restaurant leadership experience, required. Previous quick service restaurant experience strongly preferred.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Proven track record of effectively managing cost of goods sold and labor.
* Strong knowledge and application of safe food handling practices.
* Must be ServSafe certifiable.
* Customer focus - strong hospitality and customer service skills, enjoys engaging with the customer.
* Trainer and coach - ability to be a strong trainer or coach to others on restaurant routines and systems, as well as how to effectively interact with customers and each other.
* Management skills - excellent track record of coaching and training employees and effectively resolving employee relations issues. Ability to motivate a strong team, and set a positive and upbeat store environment.
* Organization and goal focus - must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to actively work to achieve and exceed set goals for the business.
* Technical - proficiency with computers and with Point of Sale systems.
* Flexibility and adaptability -willingness to follow directions and a commitment to meet DQ and OJ standards in all you do.
* Integrity-does the right thing even when no one is looking, honest, earns trust of others.
TO APPLY:Interested applicants please visitINSPIRINGSERVICE.COMand complete the on-line application.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.