Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc
MedImpact Direct, a subsidiary of MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. , is
looking for extraordinary people to join our team!
Why join MedImpact Direct? Because our success is dependent on you; innovative
professionals with top notch skills who thrive on opportunity, high
performance, and teamwork. We look for individuals who want to work on a team
that cares about making a difference in the value of healthcare.
At MedImpact Direct, we deliver leading edge pharmaceutical and technology
related solutions that dramatically improve the value of health care. We
provide superior outcomes to those we serve through innovative products,
systems, and services that provide transparency and promote choice in decision
making. Our vision is to set the standard in providing solutions that optimize
satisfaction, service, cost, and quality in the healthcare industry. We are the
premier Pharmacy Benefits Management solution!
The Software Engineer III works within the MedImpact Direct (MID) technology
team to provide software programming for new software, production support and
maintenance for existing software, as well as ad-hoc support of key
departmental business areas, databases, applications, and tools which drive
business functions. As a member of the MID technology team, this position
supports application development for web, mobile and other enterprise
technologies. This Software Engineer III receives general instructions on new
projects and works autonomously to complete deliverables.
* Gains a thorough understanding of functional requirements for new
* Works with Business Systems Analysts to understand and clarify software
requirements and translate into working software
* Practices good software engineering techniques and standards to reduce
coding errors and ensures robustness and efficiency of work products
* Partners with software teams in the development of the software
* Works to identify and resolves technical or product problems
* Participates in software project meetings and provides status reports
* Translates technical designs into working software
* Maintains existing applications by enhancing software and troubleshooting
* Collaborates with team members and partners with others as needed to
ensure successful completion of assigned software development tasks
* Participates in code reviews and incorporates recommendations
* Applies Object Oriented Design principles and design patterns in creating
System level solution designs
* Creates and maintains software design specifications document
* Partners with team members and technical project lead to ensure component
design fits in with the overall solution
* Adopts new techniques and technologies
* Initiates attendance at job related training to keep skills current
* Maintains current understanding of the industry s best practices
* Assists with mentoring and training of less experienced IT staff members
Education and/or Experience
* For consideration candidates will need a Bachelor s degree (or
equivalent) and five (5) to eight (8) years related experience in th
essential job functions listed
* Prior PBM or healthcare experience is helpful but not required
Computer Skills- Demonstrable skills required in the following areas:
* Fluid with .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Entity Framework Core.
* Microservices with Core.
* WebAPI with RESTful Web services (developing and consuming).
* RDBMS concepts, SQL queries with Microsoft SQL Server 2016
* Microsoft Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Internet Information Services (IIS)
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2017/2019, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* N-Tier Architecture with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
* Ensure code quality with Test Driven Development.
* SDLC and Agile methodologies
* SPA applications with React JS.
* Bootstrap, SASS, SCSS.
* Testing framework like JEST.
* Responsive Web Design (RWD)
* Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
* Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on project teams and/or
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with emphasis on
translating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Results oriented and ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects with
changing priorities and deadlines
Travel -This position may require limited travel and attendance maybe required
at various local conferences and meetings.
* Medical / Dental / Vision / Wellness Programs
* Paid Time Off / Company Paid Holidays
* 401K with Company match
* Life and Disability Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level II
To explore all that MedImpact has to offer, and the greatness you can bring to
our teams, please submit your resume to
MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in
San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence
healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in
the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and
consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Show moreShow less
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.