Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Not Specified, Belgium
Job Title: AS400 Consultant
Location: Diegem, Belgium
Type: Contract role
- To be able to Analyse and develop solutions around the AS400 technologies including the interfacing technologies as well.
- To be proficient in either RPG ILE languages and be well versed with the concepts of ILE.
- To be able to understand the data interchange with other technologies using web services and other interfacing technologies (TIBCO, Web Services (RPG-XML), MQ Series, XMLs etc.).
- To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client requirements.
- To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.
- To provide support for critical business and technical issues/solutions in the project.
- To co-ordinate between customer and HCL team to resolve new/open issues for timely and successful closure
- Raising risks, technical issues and escalation to senior management and customer
- To document new learning's and processes and internally sharing those with the team members for their development.
- To report team progress and status to Project manager