Program Manager/9 Month CTH
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*This is a 9 month contract to hire role, no 3rd party candidates will be considered*
Prestigious Enterprise Company Firm is currently seeking a Program Manager. Candidate will lead the effective management of programs according to the PMO standards.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Proven track record of leading large top priority programs with a high level of complexity
- Successful experience in working through barriers and delivering results
- Collaborate across all levels of leadership with strong change management and facilitation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into practice
- Senior Leadership Presence and Approach
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years Program Management experience
- Previous working experience in the insurance industry
- Knowledge of software development and implementation procedures.
- Experience in budgeting, planning, and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- PMP Certification
- SAFe Agile Experience
- Experience with Calidus Compensation Platform