Linux Server Engineer - Red Hat/Ansible Tower
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Linux Server Engineer - Red Hat/Ansible Tower - vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years working experience in Red Hat Enterprise and Linux systems administration
- Practical experience in Systems management and provisioning with Red Hat Satellite 6 and Capsules
- Very good knowledge in automation using Ansible and Ansible Tower as well as skills in configuration management by usage of Puppet
- Solid knowledge in backup solutions, ideally NetWorker and Data Domain along with knowhow in systems monitoring, especially Nagios and Prometheus
- Expertise in using Red Hat Identity Management and Scripting, ideally Python and Perl
- Knowledge in container technology and container orchestrator such as OpenShift is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Ensuring best practice implementation of core server and infrastructure application technologies, as well as managing and evolving the existing technologies within the sphere of responsibility
- Ensuring the maintenance and operations of the corporate backup platform
- Supporting and maintaining business-critical infrastructure applications and their dependencies
- Testing, coordinating and implementing changes related to new releases or design changes to the environment, in cooperation with other internal teams and external service providers
- Providing a stable infrastructure, network, database and infrastructure application environment for a range of applications
- Developing forward-thinking processes guaranteeing the reliability and suitability to business of infrastructure applications, providing third-level support for enterprise-class software and hardware on a weekly basis
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.