Posted on Oct 21, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton and Partners B.V. is looking for a Solution Designer for a project of 6 months (with options of extensions) for one of the leaders in the banking sector.
As a solution designer, you get to work in a driven and enthusiastic development team with many opportunities to experiment and work in an Agile environment. The team is in the Customer Interaction Enabling & Digitization (CIED) grid. The grid is part of the Customer & Digital eXperience (CDX) department of the client. Although positioned, we deliver products to all business lines that look for best-in-class conversational solutions. In this grid we develop & maintain the conversational channels, such as voice, chatbot & video banking.
- designing the essential core building blocks' that make up a technical solution
- producing a modular and flexible design that meets the business requirements
- overall integrity of solution so must have knowledge of existing system set, bank's overall systems strategy and IT standards
- collaborate with stakeholders to understand business goals and support delivery outcomes
- contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs
- build loosely coupled solutions by integrating with different components across different systems of the bank while adhering to the future state architecture guidelines & principles
- procedural and technical liaison with technical third parties (connector on content level)
- Embed DevOps/Component autonomy
- adaptation of Operations rules and guidelines in day2day business
Skills and experience:
- Team player and open minded
- Punctual, surfacing the details to gain control
- Understanding and working with roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Ability to go in-depth with (technical) stakeholders
- Backend Technologies (REST and SOAP webservices)
- Knowledge on Voice and Telephony applications primarily Vxml and sCxml
- Genesys Framework, Genesys Voice Platform and Genesys Rules System
- Operating System Knowledge (Linux, Windows)
- Enterprise networking concepts
The work location is the Netherlands. However, in light of the CoVID-19 pandemic most of the work will be done remotely.
If this sounds like your ideal next project or new project, then we very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.
if you have any questions regarding this opportunity then don't hesitate to contact Templeton and Partners B.V. and ask for Veronika Koteva