CMMS Project Manager
Posted on Oct 21, 2020 by Parallel Consulting
CMMS Solution engineer
In this role, the selected candidate will:
- Lead the evolution of miscellaneous Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) - foremost CARL Software - and lead the development of new features/functionalities or interfaces within the system, including different types of information reporting.
- Interface with the maintenance team (technicians and management) as well as the engineering and planning teams to ensure that all stakeholders' requirements are captured within the CMMS.
- Work closely with the enterprise IT department and our solutions suppliers to develop new functionalities within the systems and to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Provide and help CMMS customers in their respective organizations such as- training, updates, changes and reporting.
- Performs data consolidation, cleansing and analysis, and presents data from one or more source systems, primarily focusing on various interfaces with the CMMS.
- Administrate our CMMS solution(s), manage daily run activities, provide and update the required documentation
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science Technology Engineering or an equivalent level in terms of experience.
- Tracks of experience in industrial maintenance is a must; experience in construction and civil engineering is a plus.
- Experience developing or working heavily with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), specifically CARL Software. experience with other solutions is an additional asset.
- Experience with analysing existing software installations and identifying opportunities for improvement in the application execution.
- Demonstrated experience using debugging/troubleshooting skills to identify issues and provide sound solutions to problems.
- Ability to work transversally and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions.
- Experience communicating requirements and working with internal and external customers to coordinate issues associated with specific projects/tasks.
- Experiences with PMI, PRINCE2 or ITIL are additional assets.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office tools (ie MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc..).
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.