Systems Administrator, IT
Posted on Oct 21, 2020 by Apex Fund Services Limited
Open Position: Systems Administrator, IT
Apex Group - Portland, Maine
Assist in designing, planning, and implementation of information technology infrastructure, including networking systems, application servers and telephony systems. Analyses and resolves problems associated with server hardware/software, applications software and ensures scalability and appropriate integration with other systems. Maintain vendor relationships.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
* Receives incoming IT related service calls;
* Detects, diagnoses, and repairs related problems on servers, desktop systems, and enterprise applications;
* Assists in developing and testing disaster recovery plan;
* Assists in the corporate wide Windows Active Directory policies and procedures
* Maintains system, database, and file security
* Performs systems backups and recoveries;
* Assists in documenting system, network, and security procedures
* Maintains vendor relationships;
* Light programming in addition to other reasonable related and administrative
* Two-year degree in information technology;
* Practical information technology experience;
* Developed organizational skills;
* Developed oral and written communications;
* Ability to multi-task and time manage;
* Willingness to take direction;
* Microsoft certified system engineer preferred;
* Microsoft systems administrator preferred;
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* Developed keyboard/typing
* Sit (6 hrs); Stand (1 hr); Walk (30 min);
* Bend/Stoop, Climb, Reach above Shoulder level: Occasionally (1/4 - 2.5 hrs);
* Kneel, Balance, Push/Pull, Squat, Crawl, Crouch: Occasionally (1/4 - 2.5 hrs);
* Lift or carry 40 lbs (maximum): Occasionally (1/4 - 2.5 hrs);
* Left hand repetitive action (typing/keyboarding): Frequently (2.5 - 5.5 hours);
* Right hand repetitive action (typing/keyboarding): Frequently (2.5 - 5.5 hours).
The aforementioned statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this classification, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of required responsibilities, duties, and skills. As necessary, personnel may be required to perform reasonable duties outside of their normal responsibilities.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply to: .
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.