Posted on Oct 21, 2020 by Pure Storage
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure's technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We've only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we're blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R & D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE
You are joining a world-class manufacturing test and development team. You will be working closely with our development teams to bring new products into the market. You will be deploying scalable and automated test automations to our outsourced and global manufacturing facilities.
- Develop automated test cases in validation error injection framework using python and yaml
- Develop and maintain hardware testing automation frameworks and tools
- Identify areas for test coverage improvement, implement solutions
- Own end-to-end regression, release testing, and deployments.
- Able to debug and root-cause failures.
- Maintain hardware for validation
- Define test plans for releases and identify areas of risk to existing functionality
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM.....
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in CS/IT, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years hands-on Software Test Validation experience
- Familiarity with Linux systems, git, and hardware
- Familiarity with Jenkins, git, or similar automation framework
- Advanced Python and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with test-driven software development
- Experience writing and implementing test plans
- Ability to identify test coverage gaps and improvements
- Ability to think outside the box. Enthusiasm and motivation to break code!
- Nice to have Jenkins, selenium
- Experience working with Agile release cycle is a plus
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at .
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$125k - $140k Annual