Posted on Oct 20, 2020 by Two95 International Inc.
Title: .NET developer
Type : Contract 6+ months.
Location : Washington DC
Rate : $Open/hour
* Be an integral part of a scrum team participating in the full software development lifecycle including requirements, solution design, development, QA, implementation
* Develop, modernize, and make enhancements to an existing application or new enterprise microservice applications
* Write automated unit test cases to support test driven development (TDD)
* Support verification and validation of software by supporting Quality Assurance team
* Perform application and security code scans and support the remediation of scan findings
* Create new or maintain existing CI/CD pipelines
* Contribute to daily stand up meetings and sprint retrospectives
* Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
* 2 to 6 years of experience in 1 or more frameworks or programming languages such as Core, , C#, and .Net Framework
* At least 1 year of experience in relational database development preferably using SQL Server 2012 or T-SQL
* Programming (e.g. Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, etc.)
* A demonstrated understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) including RESTful Service frameworks (Web API)
* Working knowledge of testing frameworks like XUnit, NUnit, or Selenium
* Familiarity with working in an Agile Scrum environment
* Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics, or related discipline
* An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for 3 years of experience
* Understanding of Team Foundation Server (TFS), Octopus deploy, and SonarQube
* Knowledge of section 508 compliance design principles
* Experience in developing responsive websites and mobile apps
* Experience using GitHub or other Git-based source control systems
* Experience in one or more the following frameworks and tools: DI, Dapper, NuGet packages, logging (log4net, NLog)
* Experience with gulp, webpack, or rollup is desirable
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.