Senior Java Developer
Posted on Oct 20, 2020 by Two95 International Inc.
Title: Senior Java developer
Job Type: 6+Months Contract
Location: Sacramento, CA
* Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE / J2EE)
* Four(4) years of progressively complex experience and advanced-level skill in analysis, design, and programming,
* Must have a working knowledge of all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including, requirements, design, Coding, Unit Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
* Understands the architecture and design specifications and develop Java/J2EE based multi-layer web applications. Must have hands-on experience of custom programming in Java/J2EE and JSPs that uses JSF frameworks
* Must have experience using development environments such as Eclipse and application servers like WebLogic.
* Very good knowledge of Java technologies and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS), etc.
* Experience as a Java Application Developer (development, Unit testing using tools such as JUnit/Easy-Mock and diagnostics tools such as Wily Introscope and jProbe)
* Very good understanding of Oracle technologies, and data modeling and design
* Experience with database access tools such as TOAD for Oracle, SQL Developer 3.0
* Good understanding on patterns and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and MVC
* Good understanding on SOA/ Web Services implementation using SOAP and REST
* Experience in using GitLab for code management.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.