VR Test Analyst - Seattle, WA
Posted on Oct 20, 2020 by Keywords Studios
Contract: 6 months with possibility of extension
Client Location: Seattle, WA
Keywords is hiring multiple QA analysts for a client that manufactures cutting-edge VR platforms. This is a fast-paced role that works directly with other test analysts, developers, and QA leads to analyze and isolate software and hardware failures resulting in thorough, actionable bugs. Those in the role are expected to be flexible, proactive, confident and clear in their testing and communication, and also capable of functioning independently or as a part of a team.
* Execute, maintain, and collaborate on test cases.
* Add cases to an existing/established area.
* Edit existing cases for accuracy.
* Send feedback to other test case creators.
* Investigate and report on software and hardware bugs.
* Report newly discovered issues.
* Verify bug fixes.
* Review bug reports from other team members.
* Review chats and group posts to keep up-to-date on progress and known issues.
* Daily reporting of task progress and bugs logged.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our can do attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
* Experience in a testing position.
* Experience writing test cases, test plans and implementing test strategy.
* Experience reviewing logs to derive the root-cause of bugs.
* Competency with command line tools.
* Experience with commonly used bug-tracking software such as Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, etc.
* Strong deductive reasoning.
* Clear, accurate and succinct written and verbal communication.
* Understanding of the software development lifecycle and quality assurance.
* Demonstrated organizational skills and detail oriented focus.
Nice to have:
* Experience in VR.
* Experience with Android debugging tools.
* Experience working with a variety of automated and manual testing methodologies.
* Experience with commonly used test case-tracking software such as Testrail, etc.
* Experience in Python.
* Experience with Android & iOS mobile platforms.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
* Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
* 401k (3% matching)
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits