IT System Administrator
Posted on Oct 19, 2020 by Biofourmis
* Provide end-user supports for computer desktop/ laptop (primarily Mac), network, application, etc. under the guidance of senior system engineer.
* Perform daily endpoint and network tasks, other IT related administrative works, including system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, troubleshooting system issues, reviewing system and application logs.
* Manage system patching process (operating system and 3rd parties) and status of all systems via a change management process.
* Manage new employee onboarding and offboarding request for IT systems provisioning and deprovisioning.
* Create and maintain good technical documentation (IT policy, procedures, guidelines, templates, etc.) under the guidance of senior system engineer.
* Working closely with other staff in IT department, testing compliance with security policies and procedures.
* Configure new and existing technology solutions according to best practices.
* Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems under the supervision of senior network engineer
* Prepare and update IT asset inventory
* Lead problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations
* 2+ years of work experience into system administration and operations activities.
* Good Knowledge of Mac OS X System Troubleshooting.
* Good knowledge of remote management & administration of Mac Machines using Jamf Pro. Understand configuration of standard Jamf policy.
* Troubleshooting knowledge of Windows desktops & laptops.
* Knowledge of LANs & WANs, Wireless Network (e.g. AP configuration, NAT and PAT), VPNs and SSL.
* Good coordination skills, team player and experience with internal and external information security audits is a plus.
* Any certification is a plus (e.g. Jamf certification).
* Knowledge of VPN, SSL/TLS, etc. configurations.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.