Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Network Engineer
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
- Design, implement and support Cisco WAN, LAN and WLAN environments.
- Manage load balancing.
- Provide remote access support with VPN and terminal services.
- Manage vendors and perform network assessments and security audits.
- Support internal run and maintain remote monitoring and management.
- Run application performance and packet analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or a related IT field.
- Strong experience with Routing and Switching technologies (VLAN, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, etc.).
- Strong experience with Security and WAN technologies (Cisco, Nexus, IPS, MPLS, VPN, VPLS, etc.).
- Expertise with daily support of Cisco infrastructure.
- Solid experience with Avaya, SIP, Cisco wireless, SDWAN, Load Balancing, VMWare, Citrix and other network monitoring tools.
- Any relevant certifications are a plus (CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, etc.).
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.