Senior Front-end Developer
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by Brandwise, Inc.
Brandwise, based in Lakewood, Colorado, provides powerful technology tools for agencies, sales reps, and suppliers in the wholesale home and gift industry. Our products provide engaging digital presentations, intuitive order capture tools, sales order management, B2B eCommerce websites, and robust reporting data. We started 23 years ago as a small team with a big dream. As weve grown, weve enriched our culture and family by hiring people with varied experiences and backgrounds. We're our own eclectic work family, and it's not just because we all have matching t-shirts. We're honestly dedicated to helping each person work creatively, and feel welcome, included, and heard. We are on the verge of launching our new 2.0 features and are looking for innovative, hardworking and fun people to join our team!
Our Values: Teamwork, Trailblazing, Agility, Passion
Senior Web Developer
Your Values: Innovation, Resourcefulness, Inspirational Leadership
Spend your days:
* Working closely, albiet virtually, with the UX team to turn prototypes into highly performant features
* Making sure that your team members can follow in your footsteps by documenting your work
* Participating in the testing and QA process crafting test scripts to validate our work we are a small but mighty team that pitches in wherever we can
* Working in a highly collaborative environment and taking ownership of a product you are proud to put your name on
* Stretching yourself intellectually challenging conventional thinking with your positive and curious mind
What youll bring to the table:
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
* Experience creating and developing enterprise business applications
* Advanced level skills in HTML, XML, HTML 5, and CSS
* At least 3 years experience developing web applications in MVC
* Confident using Controls, Libraries and Frameworks like Telerik Kendo UI, Bootstrap, Webpack
* Experience working with apps in a public cloud AWS
* Experience with Kentico Web CMS a plus!
* Creative, articulate, and competent communication style you deliver your message clearly, concisely, and confidently every time
* Respectfully confident; you know your stuff but enjoy brainstorming with others for the best outcome
As part of the team youll enjoy:
* Competitive salary and suite of benefits
* A committed and energized team of pros to spend your days with
We provide software tools for sales reps in wholesale industries such as Gift, Home, Toy, Housewares, and Sporting Goods so they can effectively:
* Sell product on the road, at trade shows and online.
* Capture, manage, and deliver orders.
* Analyze their sales.
We have our finger on the pulse of wholesale eCommerce activity that spearheads modern transactions. Our team is revolutionizing the industries that are equipped with Brandwise by incorporating this vital feature.
(Photo Description: Icons for benefits offered at Brandwise including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) with 4% Match, Vacation, Paid Holidays.)
Please do not apply if:
* You are not authorized to work in the US.
Check out our website [
Facebook [ _| _LinkedIn [ _| _Instagram [
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$45 - $50k Annual