Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Experienced Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
Urgently looking for a Business Analyst based in Zurich for a well renowned client of mine for an initial 4 month contract and likelihood of extension.
Key responsibilities and experience required include:
- Analyse and interpret new reporting regulations
- Assess impact on existing IT functionality and systems and design
- Design processes in the areas of Finance, Statutory and Regulatory reporting
- Close collaboration with Business and end users
- Strong understanding of Business Instruments
- Strong BA Skills in Regulatory reporting
The successful incumbent will possess a consistent track record as a Business Analyst in the field of Regulatory Reporting, experience with Avaloq systems is an advantage and able to start immediately.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.