Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by Experis AG
Business Analyst - pharma/manufacturing experience
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Business Analyst with previous experience Pharma and Manufacturing.
This is a challenging one year contracting position starting ASAP until the end of September 2021.
- Performs typical Business Analysis activities and creates deliverables as per standards within a squad/project like URS/User Stories, Functional Specifications/
Acceptance Criteria as well as contributing to other project documents such as Business Cases and Project Charters
- Main contact and escalation point for the sites to the project
- Work closely with Site Implementation Leads to understand the needs of each of the sites in scope
- Accountable to highlight site specific risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (specifically such with local processes/systems) to the Rollout Squad Lead
- Together with Site Implementation Leads ensures the template rollout approach is adopted and adjusted to match local needs
- Supports Rollout Lead in improving the template rollout approach, as well as identifying and sharing lessons-learnt and best practices between site implementations
- Help identifying equipment and substance master data required for site
- Analyze and (together with OCM expert) address required business process changes; keep track that these changes indeed get implemented
- Facilitate (virtual) workshops with teams on site to identify and address the process changes
- Support sites in adapting to a standardized manufacturing process and nomenclature
- Help to identify workarounds/where possible processes changes to mitigate gaps in the application
- Support Site Implementation Lead or present themselves to senior leaders and line managers to get them to buy into our goals and support us in introducing the change to their teams
. 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a GxP compliant area
. Strong background in manufacturing of drug substances and ideally also drug products
. Experience working in a global, virtual team with people across all management levels
. Business analysis and business process modelling experience
. Fluent in English (written and spoken)
. Excellent communication skills
. Experience in the facilitation of (virtual) workshops
Nice to Haves
. Organizational Change Management
. Fluent in German
. ISA S88/S95 knowledge
. Experience with global/multi-site manufacturing projects
Start Date: 02/11/2020
End date: 30/09/2021
If you are a result-oriented Business Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€100k - €100k Annual