CSV/Validation Engineer - Pharma Domain
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: CSV/Validation Engineer - Pharma Domain
Location: Brinny, Ireland
Type: Contract role
- CSV experience in pharma domain
- GxP exp is mandate
- Data Integrity
- 5 years of Lab Systems validation experience is required.
- Specific hands-on experience with validating, qualifying, and/or using Pharmaceutical QC Lab Standalone COTS systems are required, including the authoring end to end of life cycle documents (including systems use and administration procedures)
- Understanding of Data Integrity concepts is required
- Excellent communication and written skills required
- Act as Validation and Qualification Lead on a large laboratory remediation projects, with specific focus on Laboratory Standalone COTS systems
- Author the typical validation, qualification, and testing documentation such as Validation Plans/Summaries, Test Plans/Summaries, User Requirements, Configuration Specifications, Trace Matrix, Qualification Protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ) and Scripts, Testing Defects, etc.
- Assist systems users with defining, authoring and documenting system use in user, admin, and maintenance SOPs
- Coordinate alignment of systems users from various company groups on validation and qualification documentation
- Proactively communicate with various company organizations and systems vendors to ensure the project hurdles are overcome quickly and effectively
- Provide tactical guidance and coaching in support of systems testing efforts with the stakeholders
- Act as validation task lead: take ownership of related tasks, work under minimal supervision, utilize the industry experience and best judgment to make tactical decisions, stay proactive, etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£31.8k - £50k Annual
£45.2k - £54.2k Annual
£59 - £64 Hourly