Data Engineer Expert - Google cloud Platform/Dev ops i year contract -
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by MW Recruitment
Looking for a contractor who can start immediately for this remote based opportunity.
We're looking for a Data Engineer (Expert) to assist in the Inspiration feed!
Our team is building inspirational content features for customers, driving the experience based on data to make sure inspiration is relevant overall and as an individual customer (personalisation). We are collecting data on the inspirational content, user behavior and other sources and building automated data processing and machine learning pipelines to enable the experience. Data is also used for measuring our performance and performing experiments/AB-tests to continuously iterate and improve.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist in..
We are looking for a strong Data Engineer for these responsibilities:
- Integrate into an agile team of Data Scientists/Analysts and Data/ML/Software/DevOps Engineers.
- Work with and contribute to a DevOps setup (continuous integration, and deployment) on Google Cloud Platform
- Develop ad-hoc queries/jobs and continuous ETL/data pipelines to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Develop and contribute to a data and ML pipelines on Google Cloud Platform, facilitating automated machine learning training & prediction services, and exporting/serving results to downstream consumers
- Set up monitoring and alerting for data and machine learning quality and availability
- Work closely with Product Owner and business stakeholders to ensure business value
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
- Agile & Scrum
- Google Cloud Platform
- Data Engineering, ETL
- Apache Beam/Dataflow
- BigQuery & SQL
- DevOps, DataOps, CI/CD, deployment on GCP
- Self-driven, action- and goal-oriented, good communication to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Three most important things
Google Cloud Platform