Technical Product Manager - Lausanne, Switzerland
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by RBW Consulting
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Product Manager who will act as a key part of their Product Management Department with the goal to continually enhance and improve their SaaS based software platform. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international organisation and help development a product within the BioTech industry.
Candidate will need to have experience with the following to be considered for this role:
- Be able to act as a Brand Champion and hold accountability for the commercial success of your product portfolio and pipeline
- Have experience with the managing the competitive landscape, being accountable for the product portfolio and pipeline
- Working with the marketing and sales team as product champion and drive customer adoption
- Have experience with managing the product strategy and tactical plan for achieving higher total customer satisfaction than the competition
- Developing customer requirements for the design of new products
- Influence product development life cycle
- Working with cross-functional leaders groups including Platform team, marketing, Data science, R&D, production, software engineering and Regional Sales Manager, to achieve business objectives for product line.
- Higher degree in software and/or bioinformatics, or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of commercial product management experience, in the life science, clinical research or diagnostics field
- Product Manager experience with proven track record of launching products and successful promotion of on-market products
- Extensive experience in the medical/healthcare SAAS field necessary
- Excellent organizational skills to define timelines, set priorities and deliver on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex scientific topics in simple terms to internal and external partners.
- Must have flexibility in working hours and be available for 25% domestic & international business travel.
- Excellent knowledge of NGS workflow technologies and understanding of bioinformatics analysis
- Sales or field applications support experience is recommended
- Fluent in English