Document and SFAT Coordinator
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Document and SFAT Coordinator for the 7 months project (extension intended)
Job Title: Plant 1 Document and SFAT Coordinator
Coordinate automation document reviews/approvals and software testing activities between company and an external supplier within the Plant 1 investment project.
. Ensure timely distribution, review and approval of automation relevant project documents (functional specifications, test specifications, etc.).
* Pro-actively communication upcoming reviews and ensure availability of reviewers. Schedule round-table reviews as required
.* Chase deliverables and pro-actively inform the project scheduler about risks and changes to the timeline.
* Ensure handover and storage of approved documents according to the defined document management process.
* Ensure up-to-date schedule for software test activities and witness assignment in close collaboration with all involved parties.
* Resolve schedule conflicts and ensure availability of test witnesses. Pro-actively inform the project scheduler about risks and changes to the timeline.
* Coordinator or project manager role in a Matrix environment, ideally large-scale investment project or similar.
* Familiar with good manufacturing practice and equipment qualification. Experience in computerized system validation an asset.
* Ideally, basic understanding of biotechnology production processes.
* Experience in automation or manufacturing execution systems an asset.
Education and qualification:
Technical background, preferably degree in engineering or IT
Languages: Fluent in English, German an asset
* Disciplined, structured and accurate
* Able to plan ahead
* Strong communicator and mediator during conflicts
* Results driven. Flexible to achieve the desired outcome.
Additional information: suitable profiles would be reliable and experienced admin expert profiles, junior level project manager profiles or engineer profiles with the above listed skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.