Data Architect - Stockholm - Immediate Start - Long Term
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have an immediate contract role based in Stockholm who are looking to hire a Data Architect for a long-term contract.
The Data Architect must be able to go onsite 1 or 2x a week so being local or able to relocate is very important.
The Data Architect must have the following skills:
- Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical datamodels, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing dataarchitecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Implement business and IT datarequirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement datastrategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern Datamodelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to datasources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data
This role is an urgent role so please do not hesitate to get your CV's in ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.