Test Lead/Release manager - Coordination
Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Test Lead/Release manager - with strong coordination experience wanted for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in software testing environment, at least 2 years in a leading role
- Release management experience with strong coordination experience and general experience in the financial sector
- Outstanding knowledge of test processes and methodologies
- Know-how of advisory processes, financial products and portfolio management as well as project management experience is highly advantageous
- Proficiency in test automation and test automation frameworks is a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Leading and Managing all test activities in the on-going releases
- Structuring and planning end-to-end releases together with coordinating the release plan execution
- Developing as well as implementing sustainable and result-driven test strategy
- Identifying improvements to the process and assisting in their implementation
- Coaching and assisting other test engineers
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.