Posted on Oct 18, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Looking for a Programme Manager - MUST BE CURRENTLY BASED IN IRELAND. 6 month contract.
It is important that the candidate is a Programme Manager (managing and shaping a programme of work where the projects are inter - related and contributing to the programme objective) and not a portfolio manager (more line management of project managers on a list of projects).
Insurance Industry or Financial Services experience would be preferred.
- This role is the trusted resource to work alongside external vendors to manage and deliver a strategic Programme of projects.
- Work at all levels in the organisation to map out the business benefits and design the Programme to deliver those outcomes.
- Instil effective governance and Programme management to deliver outputs within agreed timelines and budget.
- Lead the organisation through change, evolution and position the Business for sustained growth/results.
- Lead by example to deliver quality results and improved customer experience.
- Exhibit excellent judgement in prioritising Business outcomes within constraints.
- Vendor management - hold vendors to their deliverables, quality and timelines, manage conflict with vendors and escalate when a situation cannot be resolved within your control.
- Proficient in building high functioning and collaborative teams - Facilitate outcomes across Business Executives, Business Managers, SME's, vendors and IT resources
- Actively resolve conflict across teams and vendors driving to the best result for the Business.
- Facilitate and motivate- create one team' feeling to drive efficient delivery of Business benefit.
- Encourage constructive open communication and help build trust across the team.
- Provide Programme leadership in order to implement initiatives into an operational status, follow established release, change, and quality management principles.
- Coordinate all activity on a Programme including business process (re)design, system design and development, training, communications, testing, transition, rollout, handover and support.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£125k - £150k Annual
£406 - £451 Daily
£361 - £406 Daily
£429 - £451 Daily