Bank Operation Officer - Back Office/Trade Processing (50%)
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Banking Operation Officer - Back Office/Trade Processing (50%) - FX/Loans vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in banking operations with a profound understanding banking instruments, market practice and new initiatives in the banking industry
- Ability to cope with a variety of tasks, pressure and tight deadlines resulting from good organisational skills
- Strong customer focus and competency to communicate clearly
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Validating and confirming of trades and ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of confirmations, settlements and payments
- Resolving exceptions for all non-standard and complex operations for bonds, money market, FX and derivatives instruments
- Creating, Checking and Maintaining instrument definitions in the trading system
- Investigating and solving confirmation mismatches and failures together with Front Office, custodians and customers
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.