Revenue Operations Analyst
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Olive
Olive is healthcares first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcares most challenging problems. Olives promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will participate in the optimization of sales processes and contribute to cross-functional projects addressing strategic business issues. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker with strong analytical skills that can anticipate, identify and solve bottlenecks in the sales process.
* Work with internal stakeholders to identify and execute reporting needs.
* Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
* Field ad hoc analysis requests related to sales process and performance.
* Performs administration as directed.
* Assist with database clean up procedures as directed.
* Collaborate on Salesforce process analysis and automation.
* Help drive Salesforce adoption and enforce system processes through documentation and support to ensure data integrity.
* Keep abreast of developments across all product integrations & business processes.
* Provide support to the Revenue Operations Manager, as necessary.
* BA or AA in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
* Highly competent research & analysis skills.
* Acute attention to detail.
* Comfortable working under tight deadlines and aggressive deliverables.
* Ability to work effectively in an office-based environment.
* Strong competency in Excel (Slicers, IF/THEN, VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.).
* Demonstrated experience with not required, but highly preferable.