Solution Architect Senior Technical lead - Digital Transformation
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Solution Architect Senior Technical Lead - Digital Transformation
Salary: $180k to $200k plus $20k to $25k
Looking for a candidate with 12 plus years hands on experience in application of large scale digital transformation and cloud migration. You will have 4+ years AWS Cloud architecture, API mic, event streaming, messaging, logging, monitoring.
- Provide in-depth technical consultation to business partners and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, processes and methodologies.
- Present and communicate the solution architecture to various stakeholders, both technical and business, and be able to explain how the solution design will meet business needs
- Assist in creating and defining application and technical patterns as necessary
- Create the architecture artifacts for assigned projects, including architecture assumptions and decisions, various models, risks and mitigation.
- Conduct as-is analysis of existing IT systems in support of developing future state domain architecture and roadmap.
- Identify and compare alternative solutions to determine the optimal solution that will meet business needs.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the following:
- Advises business owners, and IT groups regarding Freddie Mac architecture guideline
- Drives application architectural decisions for the systems under development to ensure safety and
- Leads the applications integration and design discussions among multiple applications groups
- Influences key decisions for the technical and infrastructure architecture.
- Advises the system and infrastructure configuration from application scalability and resiliency perspectives.
- Provides guidance to business counterparts, customers, and top management on requirements pertinent to the technical capability
- 12 years of hands-on experience in solution, application, or information architecture applied to many large-scale enterprise systems.
- 3+ years of large-scale digital transformation & Cloud migration experience as relates to architecture is preferred.
- At least 4 years of AWS Cloud Architecture experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple technology areas like API, Microservices, Event Streaming & Messaging, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL, NOSQL), Containers, Serverless Frameworks etc.).
- Experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, EKS, OpenShift, Lambda, etc. under DevOps practices
- 12 years of hand-on experience in the programming language with two or more of the following Angular, Java, C++, various scripts like Python.
- Prior experience in the primary or secondary mortgage industry is desirable
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred