Developer .net C# ASP.NET (f/m/x) IFS IT financial area Zurich - P400
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Fox Department
On behalf of our client, an international financial service provider located in Luxembourg, we are looking for an external resource for Zurich with skills and abilities as stated below:
Developer .net C# ASP.NET IFS IT (f/m/x) for Zurich P400
Field of activity
FundCentre Section builds and maintains several applications to provide Fund providers and fund distributor with efficient tools to manage trailer fees calculations, fund market and statistic data etc.
Development of one new application interfaces for Investment Funds Services, including the design and delivery of solutions and partially the IT architecture specifications.
Your assignments will include:
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts;
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Verify and deploy programs and systems;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Master's Degree (or equivalent) in a computer-based discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience with:
- .NET (C# and ASP.NET) and Angular, and of standard tools and products such as:
- Visual Studio.
- Microsoft .Net/Windows Technology stacks.
- MS-SQL Database.
- IT Application Architecture Solutions.
- IT Security Solutions.
- Software Architecture.
- Good knowledge on the following technologies will be a distinct advantage: Message Oriented Middleware, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Web Servers, XML/XLT, RESTful APIs.
- Good analytical and technical communication skills.
- Experience in architecture of multi-tier applications.
- Experience in application security design and vulnerability assessment, especially for Web Internet facing applications. Knowledge of an SSO infrastructure will be an asset.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS, Google) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Willing and free to travel abroad for several days when required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and German language skills will be an asset
Start date of assignment: November 2020
Initial contract duration: 3 month contract (possible extension)/estimated assignment until end June 2021
Degree of employment: Full-time
Please let us know if this project is of interest for you and when are you available. We are looking forward to your reply.
You are interested in this project and would like to send us your CV?
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to ask you to give us your written consent to the permanent storage of your data in your email. We use your data exclusively for the purpose of our staffing activities.
Of course, you have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion of your data at any time.
Template: I agree to the permanent storage of my data. I know that I have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion and can revoke this consent at any time".