SAAS Solution Architect
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
we are looking for Solution Architect SAAS at Dublin Ireland for contract with remote possibility
Role: Solution Architect SAAS
Duration: 6 months
Location: Dublin, Ireland ( With remote possibility)
Rate: Open to Discuss
Essentially, need someone who will be able to create and update architectural design documents for a SAAS module implementation:
- It would be beneficial if the architect is familiar with SCCM and ServiceNow technologies
- The architect would be familiar with the architecture and information security review processes in the bank
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to ensure that the solution identified is fully understood and supported by all stakeholders, aligned to the business need, is fit for purposes and provides value for investment made.
- Produce the required solution architecture artefacts - Architecture Summary document, ARB inputs, Security Review inputs etc.
- Present the solution architecture at ARB, SIA, Security Review etc.
- Guide and consult with project management to ensure delivery models adopted are suitable, cost effective & the right fit.
- Guide & Support High Level Design Team ensuring HLD is aligned with Solution Architecture. Review and signoff HLD when complete.
- Highlight any architecture deviations that emerge at any point of the project life cycle to SA&I Lead/Principals, work to resolve same and re-submit to ARB for approval or ratification as appropriate.
- Most importantly take an enterprise perspective when solutioning - consider how the architecture will co-exist.