Developer SQL SSRS (f/m/x) (DBA) IFS IT financial area Zurich - P401
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Fox Department
On behalf of our client, an international financial service provider located in Luxembourg, we are looking for an external resource for Zurich with skills and abilities as stated below:
Job role: Developer (f/m/x) (DBA) IFS IT (Zurich) - P401
Developer IFS IT
Field of activity
FundCentre Section builds and maintains several applications to provide Fund providers and fund distributor with efficient tools to manage trailer fees calculations, fund market and statistic data etc.
Maintain all DB on SQL Servers (production and Testing).
Your assignments will include:
- Work with other developers to design best DB setup;
- Produce DLL/DML script;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Verify DB status;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing DBs;
- Recommend and execute improvements;
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Master's Degree (or equivalent) in a computer-based discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience with:
- MS-SQL Database and SSRS.
- IT Security Solutions.
- Software Architecture.
- Good analytical and technical communication skills.
- Experience in architecture of multi-tier applications.
- Experience in application security design and vulnerability assessment, especially for Web Internet facing applications. Knowledge of an SSO infrastructure will be an asset.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS, Google) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Willing and free to travel abroad for several days when required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French and German language skills will be an asset
Start date of assignment: November 2020
Initial contract duration: 3 month contract (possible extension)/estimated assignment until end June 2021
Degree of employment: Full-time
Please let us know if this project is of interest for you and when are you available. We are looking forward to your reply.
You are interested in this project and would like to send us your CV?
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we would like to ask you to give us your written consent to the permanent storage of your data in your email. We use your data exclusively for the purpose of our staffing activities.
Of course, you have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion of your data at any time.
Template: I agree to the permanent storage of my data. I know that I have the right to information, correction, blocking or deletion and can revoke this consent at any time".