Production Support Level 2 - Level 3
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Production Support Level 2 - Level 3 wanted for a Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 5+ years of prior experience in IT Production Support, Compliance Operations or Business Integration role
- Strong technical background and expertise in IT processes as well as deep understanding of production support operations and platform monitoring activities
- Confidence with Unix, MS Server, Splunk, and Tableau combined with very good understanding of regulatory projects, business operation and compliance disciplines
- Ability to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases and scrutinize dense log files
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to work independently as well as collaborate with cross functional teams
- Proven track record of high performance in high pressure and complex project and agile delivery environment
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or in a related field
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Performing 1st & 2nd Level Business Support as well as direct client interaction on user enquiries
- Cooperating closely with IT 2nd Level Support team on global user enquiries along the life cycle of our products
- Ensuring the existence of user guidance material, tool manuals and training material in alignment with product owners and delivery function
- Identifying, troubleshooting and supporting the new solutions with profound data analysis and documentation setup
- Establishing a consistent system monitoring, in time reporting cycle as well as ad hoc Data Base queries
- Providing support with task force activities in the event of critical incidents
- Managing ad hoc requests and assisting the Business Integration lead in topics along the User & Platform Enablement discipline
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.