Virtual Reality Digital Biomarker Engineer and Analyst (IT)
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Virtual Reality Digital Biomarker Engineer and Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in biomedical related data analysis topics
- Deep understanding of the practical applications of 2D and 3D math such as linear algebra, Matrix multiplication and quaternions
- Previous experience with augmented and virtual reality technologies, Unity of similar 3D engines paired with profound knowledge of Python or Matlab
- Ability to understand and apply computer vision concepts
- Know-how of signal processing, 3D content creation and Agile/Scrum environment is advantageous
- University degree in Physics, Engineering, Informatics, Natural Science or a similar
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the data engineering and data analysis activities around the development of new clinical endpoints for ophthalmology based on AR/VR technologies
- Brainstorming, formalizing and planning a data analysis roadmap by capturing the requirements from different stakeholders in the project
- Implementing the work packages in the roadmap to deliver results in a timely manner
- Leveraging high quality data to develop new clinical end points and compare them to current recognized gold standard
- Interacting with stakeholders from different domains and with different background to guarantee the success of the project
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.