Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€360 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client looking for a fluent English-speaking Business Analyst to join their ongoing project in Belgium. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Assist the business owners in expressing their business needs and processes in a clear manner
- Gather business requirements and report them in structured and clear documents
- Produce relevant solution requirements expressed in a structured and clear manner
- Conduct meetings with the business stakeholders
- Production of data analysis models and analysis documentation that are meaningful for the business stakeholders and development team
- Serve as the bridge between the development team, the project Manager and the business stakeholders
- Define relevant test cases and produce relevant test reports
- Prepare and manage efficient acceptance test exercises with the business stakeholders
- Participate in technical and business meetings with IT and Business stakeholders
- At least 10 years of combined studies and professional Business Analysis experience with IT background
- Ability to collect, express, manage and document well-structured requirements at the Business and Solution design level
- Ability to manage stakeholders and run stakeholder meetings
- Good presentation, writing and documentation skills, especially in English
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle 12c RDBMS
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to work in a team, integrate and work in an international/multicultural environment
- Ability to work with a high degree of rigor and method and more specifically, to follow naming conventions and coding standards
- Excellent verbal communication skills, especially in English
- French is an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV to (see below) or call (see below).