Compliance & Regulation Analyst (Teradata | Tableau) - Cork, Ireland
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Compliance & Regulation Analyst
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
- Ensure compliance for a range of topics which includes - GDPR, Privacy & Security
- Perform a lead role in preparation and execution of any audits that arise.
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple teams, including legal and policy domain knowledge, in order to analyze complex issues, mitigate risks and solve problems
- Lead multiple initiatives or projects to execute against project plans and compliance objectives
- Drive accurate recordkeeping and ensure Data Protection & security decisions are recorded and that records are centrally maintained
Mandatory skill set-:
- Rich experience in project management roles in the area of data privacy, risk management, and security
- Knowledge of the compliance and regulatory landscape and trends impacting technology companies (GDPR)
- Industry certifications relating to security, privacy, and risk management
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
Duration of the Assignment: 7 months
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36.1k - £54.2k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£54.2k - £67.8k Annual