Lead .NET Developer Senior .NET Core Angular Azure Microservices Bruss
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Sure IT Recruitment
Lead .NET Developer Senior .NET Core Web Mobile Angular Azure Microservices Brussels Belgium
- You'll be responsible for developing web and mobile applications backed by RESTful API's for both internal users as patients and healthcare professionals;
- You'll have the function of translating functional requirements into technical solutions with your team, in collaboration with business partners;
- You'll join an existing SCRUM team and will take part in delivering cutting-edge digital solutions, bringing value to the end users.
- You are an ambitious and passionate developer with at least 7 years of experience, of which 3+ years of experience in an environment with complex business logic applications;
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent experience;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- As you're joining an international team, you have excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken);
- You like to take initiative and bring an open and analytical mind to the team.
- As a .NET developer, you are an expert in .NET 4.5 and preferably have experience in .NET Core 2.1+ (C#, Web API, LINQ, async/await, ...);
- You know that a RESTful API means more than having GET and POST methods;
- You have knowledge of AngularJS and Angular 2+ with a deep understanding of observables;
- Experience with Azure cloud computing (Azure App Services, Azure AD/B2C, API management, ...)
- Experience with SCRUM methodology;
- Experience with VSTS/Azure DevOps and Git;
- Experience in writing automated tests;
- Knowledge of Vue, React and Redux is a plus;
- Knowledge of OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD or Azure B2C is a plus;
- Experience in Xamarin is considered a plus;
- Experience in writing unit/integration/e2e tests for Front End applications is considered a plus.
- Candidate needs to come to Belgium to work on-site at the client, due to COVID-19 it's remote but occasionally they meet in the client office
- At least 7 years' experience within .NET Framework (ASP.NET & .NET Core WCF and WPF don't count)
- At least 3 years' experience within Angular version 2+ (example: Angular 5,6,7)
- At least 3 years' experience within Microservices environment
- At least 3 years' experience within OAuth2 (it's for authentication processes)
- At least 1 years' experience within Azure DevOps environment.
Please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration