Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle is searching for an experienced Java Developer to work for one of our globally leading clients using the Sailpoint IIQ application. The IT developer needs to have experience with Sailpoint or similar Identity access applications and will be working in development and improving the current AGF/Sailpoint application. Also experience in the CI/CD pipeline with is used by the client.
The ideal Java Developer must have the following skills:
- At least 5 year experience of development in Java (Backend)
- Extensive knowledge of SailPoint IIQ or similar IM products (Oracle Identity Manager, Dell One Identity, CA, IBM)
- Extensive knowledge of development in SQL
- Experience in Public Cloud, specifically Azure
- Experience and knowledge in working with Linux
- Experience and knowledge in working with Rest API, SQL and LDAP
- Experience of CI/CD (preferably Bitbucket/GIT, Nexus Repository, Ansible and Azure DevOps)
- At least 5 year experience in Information Security solutions especially in the area of Privileged Access- or Identity and Access Management
Please get in touch ASAP for further details.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€280 - €300 Daily
€70k - €70k Annual