Communication Administrator for Digital Capability
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Communication Administrator for Digital Capability vacancy for our globally operating Basel based company in the pharma sector.
- 2+ years' work experience in administration, communications and reporting roles
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills to collate, interpret and manage data
- Very good written communications skills and an affinity to detail
- Excellent organization, time management and scheduling skills
- A strong personality who can focus on executing plans and keep the team focused on deliverables
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing Communication Campaigns, social channels and team inboxes
- Creating, distributing and reporting on Survey Gizmo campaigns as well as sending communication campaigns using internal communication software
- Creating and reporting on several Campaigns as well as collating FAQs from inbound communications
- Supporting Vendors with Time Management along with following up with individuals responsible for communication related activities
- Informing product teams and Communication Navigator of opportunities, challenges and queries
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.