Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton and Partners B.V. is looking for a Model Validator for a project of 5 months (with options of extensions) for one of the leaders in the banking sector.
The goal of the project is to assess whether a set of newly developed AIRB models for Corporate exposures are methodologically sound and fit for the purpose. The position requires bringing in an outside-in view to a validation team consisting of internal staff.
Skills and experience:
- sufficient knowledgeable of the applicable regulation (eg, CRR, TRIM guide, EBA guidance)
- experience in the development or validation of Corporate AIRB models
- involvement in TRIM onsite investigations would be advantageous
- able to guide junior team members
- having a healthy critical attitude and good communication skills
The work location is the Netherlands. However, in light of the CoVID-19 pandemic most of the work will be done remotely.
If this sounds like your ideal next project or new project, then we very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.
if you have any questions regarding this opportunity then don't hesitate to contact Templeton and Partners B.V. and ask for Veronika Koteva on (see below).