Senior Domain Consultant (Data Mapping | Payments | SQL) - Zurich
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Duration: 10 months
- Must be having experience on Financial Crime domain preferably Anti Money Laundering and trading with experience on SQL
- Data Mapping and Analysis experience on payments, trade & reference data within a bank; knowledge of banking products and the product life cycles (trade- & payments execution + settlement life cycle)
- Requirements Engineer in the financial services sector with experience and working knowledge on payments, trade & reference data within a bank; knowledge of banking products and the product life cycles (trade- & payments execution + settlement life cycle)
- Experience with end-to-end data mappings
- Experience with driving requirements gathering and documentation, working closely on a daily basis with a variety of stakeholders (source system SMEs, Business Analysts, etc.)
- Experience of the full software development life cycle including writing specifications/business requirement documents, defining associated data requirements, supporting the development/test teams to understand the requirements and User Acceptance testing
- Deep understanding of the ETL process and its application to business data including data specifications, mapping data from source to target systems and the pros/cons of data mapping approaches
- Knowledge of requirements engineering methodology and understanding of requirements definition and traceability within this framework
- Strong delivery oriented approach with an emphasis on quality
- Great Understanding of Anti Money Laundering, Financial Crimes & Control, Securities, Loans, Transaction Management
- Good knowledge and experience in Capital markets - Middle & Back Office
- Financial products knowledge in the context of IB trading activities. Eg. Exchange Trades securities and OTC products.
- Hand's on experience in SQL is a must
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.