Infrastructure Architect - Storage and SAN - Dutch
Posted on Oct 17, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
Objectives of the mission
The assignment consists of documenting, setting up, maintaining and migrating various SAN and storage environments (primary storage, protection storage and archiving).
With the documentation:
- documenting the existing environment in terms of infrastructure design, scripts and procedures;
- providing technical expertise in the context of a new framework agreement;
During setup, maintenance and migration:
- maintaining the existing Hitachi VSP-G1500 equipment;
- maintaining the archiving systems based on HCP S30 systems;
- life cycle management of existing environments (patching, migrations);
- foreseeing the changes/releases and their implementation;
- migration of the existing protection storage environments from HPP to HDPS (CommVault).
In the courses:
- passing on knowledge of technical infrastructure;
- providing on-the-job assistance to colleagues.
The scope of the assignment is limited to the infrastructure around the Hitachi storage environments.
- Expansion of the existing VSP-G1500 systems in Muizen;
- Documentation of this extension and follow the migration process;
- This part must be ready by the end of the assignment (31.12.2020).
- Continue the migration of the backup to the CommVault environment;
- All migrations must be completed according to SLA and planning at the end of the assignment (31.12.2020);
- documentation of the HCP HS30 archiving systems;
- the assignment consists of facilitating the migration of the data according to the change management process within
- we expect a second phase of the migration towards the end of the assignment