Big Data Engineer
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Big Data Engineer - Brussels - 6 months - €450/€550 pd
Role: Big Data Engineer
Duration: 6 months
We are currently working with a business based in Brussels who are looking for an expert Big Data Engineer for an initial 6 month contract working on a national Big Data programme
The Main Duties Include:
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to selected tools and frameworks.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Monitoring data performance and modifying infrastructure as needed.
The Big Data Engineer should have the following experience:
- At least one year working within the Big Data Space
- Experience in Python and Scala
- DWH experience
- Spark & Hadoop
Please, if there is any interest then get in touch and send in your CV