Warehouse Associate- Perris, CA
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Accent Dcor
Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a dynamic growing company? Accent Decor is looking for talented warehouse associates to join our first shift.
If you have a proven track record of being a team player that is comfortable working in any part of a warehouse to include unloading ocean containers, palletizing and preparing outbound shipments or carefully packing orders to ensure fragile product arrives in perfect condition to our customers, then you may be a great fit to join our small high functioning warehouse team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Packaging finished products for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Uses RF equipment for picking, receiving and load functions, as required
- Staging finished products for loading
- Loading finished products onto truck
- Unloading materials from truck
- Understands standard operating procedures and safety minded
- Operating forklift, order picker &/or reach truck with certification only
- Completing daily logs
- Maintain clean work area
- Turning off and locking up equipment when not in use
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum one year of related experience working warehouse environment
- Electric pallet jack, order picker &/or reach truck certification a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Team player
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Competitive nature
- Approachable attitude
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.