Java Developer - Banking/Risk - Core Java - Inside IR35
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Strike IT Services
A Java Developer is required for a 4- 6month initial contract to work on a project at a leading Bank. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Core Java alongside Spring Boot and will also have experience working in a Microservices environment. They are looking for a Java Developer who has experience of working within Risk, Ideally with exposure to IRFS 9
THIS CONTRACT IS INSIDE IR35
- Good working knowledge of Java 8 or 11, Spring Boot and SQL database technologies.
- Banking experience is a must and Risk (IRFS 9 is desirable)
- Experience creating APIs and Microservices.
- Proficiency in micro-services concepts, microservices principles and spring modules concepts hands-on micro-services
- Hands-on experience in Design Patterns
- Familiar with Lambdas, stream APIs Java memory management and multi-threading aspects
- Good problem investigation and technical debugging skills. Docker and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes experience.
- Experience working with SQL databases and have knowledge of writing custom queries.
- Knowledge on Cloud platforms is desirable, ideally GCP
- Experience of working with agile teams and practices
THIS CONTRACT WILL BE REMOTE TILL DEC 31ST 2020