SQL Developer Team Lead- Contract
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
SQL Developer Team Lead required for a 3-6 month contract.
Role will primarily be remote working but the client is Dublin based.
This is a technical leadership position and the selected candidate will need to be capable of both supporting developers to solve problems and also contribute directly to complex work as required.
- Gathering and analysing data requirements
- Create new ETL procedures and amend existing ones
- Design and develop SSRS and Power BI visualisations, dashboards, reports as per business needs,
- Ensure effective interactive dashboards for visual analytics (content, functionality, performance, presentation)
- Designing efficient SSAS data models from multiple data sources,
- Deploy dashboards/reports to production
- Create and maintain documentation for developed reports.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft database development. This should include strong TSQL writing skills
- Experience of enterprise-level data migration and integration
- Experience building or operating with Business Intelligence data warehouses
- Experience at the interface between source systems and operational data stores
- SSIS skills and creating complex ETLs
- Azure Data Factory experience