Aircraft General Repair Technician
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by CXC Global
At CXC, we have the pleasure of partnering with the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes, defense, space and security systems. Our enterprise leverages the talents of hundreds of thousands of skilled people working for them worldwide.
You will have an opportunity to join the team that provides fleet support in both the material and technical areas of expertise. This team is the beginning of a much bigger and more robust teaming that provides support for both the Apache and Chinook phase maintenance activities in the Netherlands to ensure increase operational readiness for their fleet.
- In a team oriented work environment you will remove & install parts and components using required tools and appropriate prints, specs, and operational requirements.
- Complete work assigned through final inspection, and assure conformance to specifications.
- Perform duties under minimal supervision.
- Perform inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures.
- Assist in instructing other members of the team.
- At least 5 years of practical maintenance experience on operating Aircraft
- B2 (Electrician/Avionics) basic training course approved in accordance with EASA/MAR-147
- High school diploma or continued education within the relevant field
- Proficiency in electrical and avionics troubleshooting
- Completion of a basic training course approved in accordance with EASA/MAR-147 and MAR 66
- Ability to obtain Security investigation (level B) from the Military Intelligence and Security Service (MIVD) Netherlands BIV
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Preferred qualifications for the role:
- Aircraft training certificate from a MAR-147 accredited school for CH-47 Chinook Helicopters and H-64 Apache Helicopters.
- Certified B2 on CH-47 and/or AH-64 Helicopters.
- CH-47 and/or AH-64 Phase Maintenance Experience.
We hope so. Please apply for this position to register your interest.
Due to high volume we will only be able to respond to those who are shortlisted.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.