Helpdesk Support (French and Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one the largest clients, I am seeking for 'Help Desk Support Analyst' for a 6-12 month contract in Brussels. Must be fluent in Dutch, French and English. This is an onsite position.
User Support/Helpdesk/Help Desk Operator - to Manager & User support Offer support and technical assistance to customers who are using software, hardware, or other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access to their computers
* Great listener
* Solution minded thinking
* Knowledge of IT hardware, Windows OS, MS Office
* Able to do basic troubleshooting on cabled and wifi issues
* Customer minded, with good communication skills
* Friendly, professional and helpful in contacts with customers
* Able to work independently after the received training
* Have a good team spirit to work in a team
* Knowledge of Citrix, Active Directory and networking are a strong asset
* 1st line - 2nd line IT helpdesk support:
* Providing solutions based on the knowledge base or escalation to next level for issues out of scope.
* Register IT questions and problems communicated by end-users over the phone and mail.
* Close follow up on your assigned tickets and emails.
* Working at the customer
Please apply now if you are interested and available.