Senior SAS Developer in Brussels (Urgent)
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
We are currently looking for an IT Operations Officer for a prestigious client in Brussels.
- Certification in SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Programming and with proven experience in setting up a new SAS environment.
Certification in SAS data integration studio is a big plus.
We are searching for people who can manage complex environments and can perform under pressure. Someone who has demonstrated ability in delivering SAS solutions that include architecture, analysis, programming, design, product installation, testing and support.
The SAS Expert/developer will be responsible for:
- Data extraction with SAS
- Support the operation of complex SAS infrastructures
- Managing databases that house large quantities of information
- Monitoring of data loads
- Documenting different processes (functional and technical)
- Write and execute test scripts and write test reports
- Implement a clear reporting governance with the aim of adjusting and supporting front/mid/compliance teams and related management decisions.
- Developing a SAS library engine for reporting
- Integrate dashboards
- Drawing data quality plans, data migration, data analysis
- Implementation of best-practices in design and reusability
- Evaluation and adoption of new solutions and technologies
- Coaching of junior colleagues Expectations
- Diploma: Minimum bachelor diploma
- Very good knowledge of Base SAS (+7)y, SAS Enterprise Guide (+7)y, SAS DI (+7)y, SAS Macro (+7)y, SAS OLAP Studio (+7)y, SAS XML Mapper (+7)y, Oracle DB (+7)y, Db2 (+7)y, SQL (+7)y, Datalake (+7)y, Cobol (+7)y, Java (+7)y
- Deep understanding of the SAS software
- Experience with the migration of a DWH
- Very good knowledge of "Job Control Language"
- Experience with developing complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of the life cycle of data warehouses and their architecture
*Rate between 400-500€/day
It is a long term freelance project, based onsite in Brussels, let me know if you would like to find out more !