Master Data Specialist/Analyst (IT) MES
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Master Data Specialist/Analyst (IT) MES vacancy requiring profound scientific communications knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceuticals sector.
- 3+ years' work experience in data management
- Expert knowledge of SAP systems
- Familiarity with Lean methodologies and practice with Continuous Improvement
- Background in identifying, maintaining and optimising master data and processes
- Awareness of enabling and optimising manufacturing business processes through fine tuning and the usage of correct master data
- Sound knowledge of MS Office software application including Access, Visio, Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior experience with MES and automation processes is beneficial
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Working towards Continuous Improvement by applying Lean methodologies
- Maintaining, completing and approving master data in systems such as SAP and Pharma Suite based on Standard Operating Procedures
- Following the cGMP1 requirements while working in make assess release process area
- Analysing data and systems reports as well as translating business characteristics into master data
- Identifying connections and interdependencies of business and system changes and defining the required steps for their implementation
- Participating in local and global initiatives and projects that focus on sustaining, improving and setting up E2E processes
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.